On December 27, 2017, Department of registration service and organization of legal services held a meeting in the format of videoconferencing with territorial bodies, where the results of reforms on improvement of position of Kazakhstan in the rating of "Doing Business" of the World Bank on indicators "Opening of enterprises", "Registration of property" with demonstration slides on introduced innovations in the spheres of registration of legal entities, rights to real estate, in particular, simplification of administrative procedures in establishment of enterprise and registration of rights to real estate.
Participants of the meeting were informed about the adopted and planned reforms on these indicators, in particular:
- electronic opening of bank account and conclusion of insurance contract in the process of state registration of legal entity on the portal of "electronic government";
- on registration of VAT at the stage of registration of legal entity;
- on prohibition of demanding seals to state and financial organizations on documents of subjects of private entrepreneurship;
- on provision of state guarantee concerning registration of rights to real estate;
- on abolition of the procedure for state technical survey for newly erected buildings;
- on introduction of electronic registration of pledge of movable property that is not subject to compulsory state registration through unified register of pledge of movable property;
- on transference of the function on registration of rights to real estate from justice bodies to the State corporation "Government for citizens", etc.
According to the results of speeches within the indicated indicators, territorial justice bodies were given instructions.